Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Puppies go yip, yip, yip.



I've never been much of a daily blogger. In fact, my blogging abilities were once quite poor. But! It seems the winds are changing direction, and a writing/sharing season is upon me. And this (cyber)place has become a bit of an outlet. I've been coming across so many beautiful things, and thinking lots of thoughts, and have desired a place for them. So here I am! More often, that is.

I wanted to share a really fantastic and adorable artist I came across yesterday when I courageously tackled the Denver Art Museum. (Note: There is something incredibly powerful in being a witness to the emotional, creative, expressive, parts of another human being without ever meeting them face to face. My heart really fills when I experience pieces I'm able to connect with, laugh about, learn from.) Man, I love museums.

Alas, the artist! His name is Charley Harper (1922-2007). His pieces are sweet, structured, colorful. I get a kick out of his work!



No comments: