Sunday, March 21, 2010

I thought that I saw a light shine.

There are nearly 7 billion human beings whose feet walk upon the globe. I think on who I know, and what I know of them. What a cornucopia of relationships make up our experience of life. Deep and broken in friendships, brief glances, secret admirers, beloved authors, baristas, familial bonds, Norwegian musicians. We are part of something beautiful.

Walking into a coffee shop, upon ordering a quick caffeine fix, I inquired about the script drawn across his arm. In Latin, "How quickly the glory of the world passes away." With an understanding heart and heavy thoughts, I entered into the sunshine happier for having met him.

We are incredible creatures. Even more so when we allow our souls to be exposed, if just for a moment.

It cannot be said enough, we are part of something oh so beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.