Saturday, March 28, 2009

'Cause when it's over all that matters is the love you gave away.

I've decided to quote songs for titles whenever I am able, to express my gratitude for the beautiful soundtracks I've received from dear friends. Those words were sung by Rosie Thomas, given to me via mixed CD by my beautiful friend Lorah Campbell. Thank you, pal!
I haven't much to say, seeing as I'm working on a Cambodian History (don't worry- it's not too lengthy) post that I hope to put up soon! So I thought you might just like to meet some more of my students.

(This is Name. Age 7. Think he might have trouble introducing himself if he travels abroad?)

(This is Kampan. Age 5. He likes yellow.)

(This is Lucien. Age 4. Okay, so, she's not really my student, but she visits me everyday.)

(Students with their really awesome teacher!)

No comments: